I want to donate
  • Hi I would like to donate, but not through the play store or with my credit card. Would it be possible to pay direct to your bank with a bank transfer?
    Look forward to getting the bank details.
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • that is very generous, thanks
    could you please email, we will return our bank account details
  • Thanks Thomas what is the email address? Found android-at-mapfactor.com is that correct?

• Hi!
    Why Skoda Auto a.s. don't know Navigator?
  • ??
    and how is it related to "donate"?

Regarding donate from Navigator - it works only when the same version is also available on Google Play (at least in beta version phase). Now there is 1.2.44 on default link as well as on GP:
       http://download.mapfactor.com/mapfactor_navigator.apk
  • Is there no other way to donate?

Because I allways use the actual version from your download sources and not Google Play, I can't use the official way.

• I would like to make a donation as well. As per crocodilefarm's comment I do not use Google Play either - I am a committed Blackberry user :-)
  • thank you very much, we appreciate your generosity
    here are details of our German account
    Account holder:
    MAPFACTOR S.R.O.

IBAN:
    DE46 8505 0300 3100 3910 70

BIC/SWIFT code:
    OSDDDE81XXX

• Hi Tomas

Do you have a PayPal account.

I would prefer to donate more to you instead of paying the international transfer fee to my bank
  • paypal@mapfactor.com
  • My name is Tyler and I am on a mission to help all around the world. Donating to homeless shelters, medical research, children's hospitals, etc. The world is an enormous place and a donation from everyone will make the biggest difference. From a penny to x amount of money it all matters. If you can’t give at least a dollar don’t be ashamed to give lower than a dollar. You might ask yourself, “why should I give money to random people I won’t ever see in my life.” What if that little amount of money save's a child’s life, a man in need of surgery, or a family in need of shelter. It all comes down to you as a person. Can you spare money for someones sake or not. Check out my website http://safehelpdonation.com

Big things are coming. Fundraising events, marathons, charity auctions, etc. If you want to help your city go to my website and contact us. Thank you and God bless.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion