Android Color Scheme editor (MNF 1.5.11+)
  • I really like the new color scheme editor. Thank you for implementing it.
    It is a first version though and can use some enhancements.

Therefore some feature requests: 
    • Color selection: currently you can only select a color from the standard android color selection tool. It would be very nice if you could also enter hex values for colors like cbcbcb (or #cbcbcb), like they are used in the Windows Map Editor. This makes it way more accurate to pick a color.
    • Import scheme: currently you can only export a color scheme. It would be great to be able to import a scheme. This would enable it for other users to "non-destructively" try each others schemes but also to do that for yourself (in case you change your phone; have to downgrade (thereby losing all settings). And finally: If a user comes up with a great new scheme it can easily be implemented into one of the standard schemes of MNF.
    • (low priority): Explain patterns: I have no idea how the pattern creation works (I'm not really font of patterns, hence for me low priority).

• 4 Comments sorted by
  • @Lubos mentions here : "and if you click on edited item preview".

How do you do that? 
    I was just about to edit my post to add this as a feature request.
  • color selection, I am not sure about it.

you can import color scheme by intent(you click on exported scheme in file manager/browser/mail/etc and it will import into navigator).
  • I tried to import color scheme as explained above but when I click on the mtheme file in file manager I can only select "open as" : "video" "music" "text" "picture" (using android 5.1 car navigation system) - do I have to use a "special" file manager for importing to mapfactor?
  • @Moehre11

Android 5.0.1 and I am using "ES Datei Explorer", https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop&hl=de , for import color scheme. Only colourscheme.mtheme clicking is mapfactor starting and asking what you wanna do. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged