Already downloaded all the maps for PC Navigator. How can I use them in new install?
  • Hi, I have already used Navigator 11 and have already downloaded all the map .mca files and burned them to DVD. How do i use these files(ie where do i put them - file structure in the Navigator 11 folders) when re-installing Navigator 11 again as the Setup Utility program keeps downloading them again, rather than letting me find them on my hard drive??

For some reason on my DVD i`ve got folders Data, Help, Install and Setup but nothing like that in the actual Navigator 11 install folder in C:\Programs.

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Why do you need DVD installation? Is it for OSM or TA data? If you need offline installation it is a little bit tricky and you will probably have to deal directly with setup_pc_navigator.exe. Distributed DVD contains extra configuration files for SetupUtility so you could switch of offline mode, but I am not sure what are you trying to do.
    regards
       Martin

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

• mdx February 2012