add POI category for Toilets
  • I have been evaluating a range of Android offline GPS apps. MFN is my favorite overall and Sygic 2nd. Sygic would have been first if there were a way to import routes from other online sources. It uses TomTom maps like are available for MapFactor but has a POI category for Toilets. I find this very convenient - search of toilets in near vicinity - can then display them as icons on the map. I was hoping when I bought the TomTom maps the Toilet POI may be displayed as a search and/or display option but I can't find any. Is this possible?
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Hello,

here: http://poiplaza.com/index.php?p=ds&s=478 you can download  POIs catorogy for toilets in all kind of formats and import them.
  • Thanks frisian. I checked the poiplaza data for the place where I live in Australia - it was last updated 2008, and had very few toilets.

Whereas I have just bought TomTom maps for MFN which I know from using in competing app Sygic are very accurate and up-to-date, so it would be great if they were properly integrated directly in MFN. Surely it wouldn't be hard?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion