Interface localisation - greek
  • Dear all,

I am a daily user of the app on android - I really really admire the work that the developer team has put behind it. I was wondering if there is a way to translate the interface in additional languages.

I am a bilingual speaker of English and Greek, but I would like to introduce this to my greek-only speaking friends and family and I think that it would be easier for them to use it if the interface was in a language they could understand. There is already a voice in Greek, so I think having the interface in greek too, would introduce and make the app accessible to more and more Greek speakers.

Is there a translation effort underway? I would love to contribute to it or (if there isn't) to take it up as a small project voluntarily - please let me know what works best for you!

Best regards,

Kakia
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Kakia,
    thanks :-) .. my colleague will send you instructions and files for translation to Greek.
    thanks
       Martin
  • Hey!
    Is there anyone trying to translate MapFactor Android application (OSM version) to Serbian language?
    I would like to help by translating the app in my free time.
    How can I start?
    It would be helpful if I could get English and Croatian translation files.

Thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion