No Folders on Android 4.2.2
  • Hi,

installing version 1.2.25 on my girlfriend's Mobistel Cynus F4 with Android 4.2.2, there are no folders in the directory of Navigator - neither on the phone's memory nor on the external SD card. On my phone (same type), version 1.1.5 runs without remarkable problems. On her phone, there is no map displayed. Copying my maps into the directories doesn't fix the problem. Downloading data (world OSM, other maps, sounds, speedlight, etc.) seems to work (at least there are the progress screens for downloading), but the data is not stored in one of the both destinations.
    I have two questions:
    1. Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?
    2. Is there a possibility to download version 1.1.5? If yes, how does it work?

Thanx in advance for your help

Regards, Wolfgang
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Maybe updating to 1.2.34 helps. Look thread "map downloads extremly slow" last four posts
  • We'll check it out. Thanks for the moment.
  • Hi Wolfgang,
    one of the major changes from 1.1.x to 1.2.x is new directory for clean installations. It is no longer in /sdcard/navigator, but rather in /sdcard/Android/data/com.mapfactor.navigator/files/navigator. This change was necessary to support Android 4.4 with external SD Cards ... :(

I would recommend to install 1.2.35+ from the link Roldorf mentioned and if the problem persist send log files via Settings > Send log + please mention link to this forum.

thanks
      Martin

• Hi Martin,

Thanks for the background information. I will follow your instructions and give feedback how it works.

Reagrds, Wolfgang
  • Works fine - thanks a lot

Wolfgang

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion