Changing colors.
  • Hello.

I'm using Mapfactor 12 free with OSM on a Android phone.  In order to achieve more contrast I'm looking for a way to change the color of the planned route. It's green now I want to change it to red. 

thx in advance!

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Hello,

I'm using the Windows version, so I don't know if in the Android version it is the same. In the programm folder You should find a file "settings.txt". Here You can change the route color for example to magenta (FF00FF).

Regards
  • Thanks for your effort, but in the Android version I can't find a file <settings.txt>. I do have 2 .xml files default_editor and editor but I can't figure out if these are the right files to change the color. 
  • Hello,

I edit the file "settings" also with  xml-editor, so I would asssume that the editor.xml is the right one were the personal settings are safed and the default_editor.xml are the original settings that are installed in the first place. I would look four this term: <route_color>00C0A0</route_color> in the editor xml and change the color code to the color You wish.

Regards
  • Still no succes. There no such term like <route_color> I downloaded a xml editor but I can't seem to edit the editor file. Other Suggestions??
  • There is no "settings.xml" file on Android (do not ask me why :( ... so there is no simple way how to change route color at the moment.
    regards
       Martin

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged