Hotkeys and Navigator11 free
  • Hi
    Is there anyway to add keyboard hotkeys to toggle between day and night colors in the pc version of navigator11 free ?
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • If you modify settings.xml file (I would recommend backup first), you can use action
    "ToggleNightMode" action. There are examples like "Enter" will get you into menu:
        <virtualKeyBinding>
          <vkCode>13</vkCode>
          <action>OpenMainMenu</action>
        </virtualKeyBinding>
    if you add
        <virtualKeyBinding>
          <vkCode>78</vkCode>
          <action>ToggleNightMode</action>
        </virtualKeyBinding>
    than 'n' will switch night mode on/off.
  • hi and thanks for the information.
    Is it possible to post a complete lists of commands that can be used with hotkeys ?
    I know the guys at the mp3car forim will appreciate it

thanks again
  • OK, here is hopefully up-to-date list ... note, that "User buttons" have the same "actions" as hot keys ...

User defined buttons
    --------------------

How does it work:
    User defined buttons have same show/hide manners as MENU button. When MENU button is visible user defined buttons are visible as well.

Settings: similar to user key bindings. Ex.:
    <APP>
    <userDefinedButton>
          <action>FindAndNavigate</action>                ... action (same as key binding)
          <icoFileName>c:\test.png</icoFileName>          ... icon file path. 
          <position>50,150</position>                     ... screen position (fixed, same for landscape and portrait)
          <appToRun>c:\windows\notepad.exe</appToRun>     ... if action = RunUserApplication this holds the app path to run
     </userDefinedButton>
    </APP>

User defined button size is the same as of +/- buttons, depends on resolution. Icon picture is shrinked when needed.

Available actions are (same as for key binding):
    ZoomIn
    ZoomOut
    Minimize
    AddFavourite
    MoveLeft
    MoveRight
    MoveUp
    MoveDown
    OpenMainMenu
    ToggleNightMode
    FindAndNavigate
    VehicleSettings
    InternalProfiling
    RunUserApplication

• Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion