Too many windows to leave the program.
  • There are now many options to select/unselect, when I want to leave the program.

First is like/unlike. I have rated the software already at the playstore. Why am I asked to consider again?

Next is, do I really want to finish (with donate).

Please make just one window to confirm if I want to close Navigator. Thanks.
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • Even better: remove any exit confirmation. If I want to close, I know what I'm doing.
  • +1. I really don`t like all these confirmation dialogues too. Please delete them. And note: If an app get`s on somebodys nerves, the person probably won`t click "i like it" or even pay for it.
  • Even after all exit confirmation your navigation may go on.
  • once you click like or dislike, this window should not appear again
  • Kubsztal: +1  Confirmation dialogs are old school.  It also takes more concentration to answer the dialog box.  Makes it all the more possible a future paying customer will get maimed or killed, thus nullifying the "paying" part.
  • once you click the Exit button, only service checking for new maps is running - you can disable it in settings
  • Or if someone wants that, make it an option if, we want that dialouges and/or the "turn back to Navigator" button in the notifications.

Those things shall be optional.
  • It's called programming for idiots. Are we sure you really want to quit? Maybe you said exit accidentally.
  • I don´t know whether Gaspar means the same (by "Even after all exit confirmation your navigation may go on.") but when I exit the navigator I get an ad displayed in 90% of the cases* (which is okay) but when I click that away in 90% of the cases Navigator starts again and crashes. I have the feeling that it happens if you have an online connection only but I am not sure.

Android 7.1.1 on Sony Xperia Z5 compact (but the same happened on earlier versions also)

*) I don´t pay via PlayStore or PayPal or something in general – is there any other option?
  • This is rather old bug. I've got premium opt. bought and i have similar situation- but of course without ad. Exiting from MFN often causes crash with proper Android message, and restart (what is somehow strange, not full, but to notification area icon only).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion