Disable navigator free warning on wince 6 (running on the roadnav S100)
  • Hello,

Probably a stupid newby question, but is it possible to disable/change the warning at startup (the blue screen that welcomes you to the free navigation version and tells about openstreetmap on my WinCE version). I can't seem to find it in the settings and would like the screen to directly go to the map when I start the car. I'm asking this because this screen has an OK button and appears every time I start the car (if the message would be there for a few seconds and then dissapear that would also be no problem, but pressing the OK button after every start is annoying so a don't show again checkmark would be greatly appreciated).
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Check for the firmware updates it may be fixed in new updates, If not so for this we need some firmware modifications which is officially not recommended, but i am sure any expert can fix through kernal settings i would suggest dont try it by yourself it can crack your navroad software.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion