Strassen-Namen - Street Name
  • Hallo,
    bei der Suche nach einer Adresse muss dann der Strassennamen zwingend eingegeben werden?

Hi,
    when searching for an address then the street name must be entered mandatory?

Danke.
    Thanks.
    Heckflosse
  • 12 Comments sorted by
  • Hi,
    how do you find address withoiut a street name?
  • Vielleicht beschreibst du zuerst wirklich, um welchen konkreten Anwendungsfall es dir geht ;-)
  • Didn't we discuss already addresses from Poland consisting only of the name of a village and a housenumber!?
  • yes, in some villages you can find number without a street
    eg Czech Republic, Mnisek pod Brdy
  • I search the citry "38279 Frymburk" in Czech Rep. Dont have a street name.
    No results in Mapfactor.
  • @heckflosse PC Version lists 3 Frymburk, if you skip the postal code. Two of them seem to be the same. You would have to chose then which one you want. I never use the postal code for searching in Navigator.
  • :) you mean Frymburk near Lipno lake :) ... sounds familiar :) ...
    In OSM data I do not see postal code 38279... actually I do not see any postal code in Czech Republic :(. Village house numbers are linked to "city center" (place in OSM) ... you need the one in Cesky Krumlov county.
    Have a nice holiday there
    Martin
  • This is strange, chattiewoman's post from June 2 is always the latest behind posts of June 4. May be the reason is, that heckflosse answered chattiewoman's question not by a new post but by editing his old post?
  • Nope - that's because I always have the last word. My partner would strongly agree!! :-@ :P
  • Der arme Kerl
    :-))
  • This is strange, chattiewoman's post from June 2 is always the latest behind posts of June 4.
    ... do you have it sorted by date or votes? (but this is not related to search HN)
  • I see, I didn't notice this sorting. Now it's the order by date.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion