Strassen-Namen - Street Name
  • Hallo,
    bei der Suche nach einer Adresse muss dann der Strassennamen zwingend eingegeben werden?

Hi,
    when searching for an address then the street name must be entered mandatory?

Danke.
    Thanks.
    Heckflosse
  • 12 Comments sorted by
  • Hi,
    how do you find address withoiut a street name?
  • Didn't we discuss already addresses from Poland consisting only of the name of a village and a housenumber!?
  • yes, in some villages you can find number without a street
    eg Czech Republic, Mnisek pod Brdy
  • I search the citry "38279 Frymburk" in Czech Rep. Dont have a street name.
    No results in Mapfactor.
  • @heckflosse PC Version lists 3 Frymburk, if you skip the postal code. Two of them seem to be the same. You would have to chose then which one you want. I never use the postal code for searching in Navigator.
  • :) you mean Frymburk near Lipno lake :) ... sounds familiar :) ...
    In OSM data I do not see postal code 38279... actually I do not see any postal code in Czech Republic :(. Village house numbers are linked to "city center" (place in OSM) ... you need the one in Cesky Krumlov county.
    Have a nice holiday there
    Martin
  • This is strange, chattiewoman's post from June 2 is always the latest behind posts of June 4. May be the reason is, that heckflosse answered chattiewoman's question not by a new post but by editing his old post?
  • Nope - that's because I always have the last word. My partner would strongly agree!! :-@ :P
  • Der arme Kerl
    :-))
  • This is strange, chattiewoman's post from June 2 is always the latest behind posts of June 4.
    ... do you have it sorted by date or votes? (but this is not related to search HN)
  • I see, I didn't notice this sorting. Now it's the order by date.
  • Vielleicht beschreibst du zuerst wirklich, um welchen konkreten Anwendungsfall es dir geht ;-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion