Where is PC Navigator 12.1.10?
  • Hi,
    I recently downloaded new maps and I found here that Version 12.1.10 is necessary to run them.
    For WinMob I downloaded 12.1.10 and everything works fine.
    But trying to get a new version for PC-Navigator, everything I get via setup-utility is 12.0.5 or 12.0.7, but both don't work with the new maps. I tried to remove the old version completely (including registry entries), I tried on another PC, but all the same.
    What do you recommend? I liked to use the PC version too.
    Thanks
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Just download and install the new setup-utility and it will install 12.1.10, at least it did here.

In my experience older setup utilities sometimes don't offer an existing update.

Uli

• Hi Uli,
    thats excatly what I did!
    I got it from http://navigatorfree.mapfactor.com/de/. But even after removing the old installation it did not work. Or do you know another source where to get this setup utility?
    Jens
  • No, I know of no other source. I just did it yesterday, but it was a fresh installation of Windows 8.1 Preview. To be honest, I was checking if the 12.2.3 version was already avalaible which is mentioned somewhere in this forum. But it is still 12.1.10

Uli

• I look for updates and no update was found. So I started the Setup utility, clicked on install application and then PC Navigator was offed to install.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged