Random Blue Geometric Shapes
  • Hi There,

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, OSM maps

This happens at lot. I don't recall exactly what we were doing, at this point.  I *suspect* we were telling it to get us from Brimley, MI, to Tahquamenon Falls.

I don't recall where we were, at this point, or what we were doing, other than we were en-route and navigating.  Or trying to.

Regards,
    Jim

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Jim, can you check version of your maps? This was (I hope) problem with water areas - now they should be "cleaned" (removed duplicities and joined connected parts). USA Michigan OSM has version 201307190 - go to Download Manager and you should be able to download update. If it does not help, please let me know
       Martin
  • Oops!  No, can't check anymore.  I downloaded maps for Canada and the states surrounding Michigan, last night, to do the route experiments I noted elsewhere, and I noticed it downloaded a new Michigan map, as well.

FWIW: The map at the time of the above was at least a week old at the time, and that happened last week.

Jim

• This looks like the same problem I was having with the Texas and Louisiana maps, see the thread "USA South Coast Water Rendering Problem", last updated July 15th.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion