updated maps not visible
  • Hello,
    I have updated maps (Germany,Luxemburg) in FREE NAVIGATOR and now I cannot see these new maps.
    When opening the application, I am told to update the application (12.0.7.1),but I don't find any update of the application.....
    What should I do ?
    Thanks for your help,
    sophivan
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Did you run the PC Navigator setup utility?
  • I have run the PC Navigator setup utility in order to find updates for the maps;
    my problem is where can I find the  update for the application  as I am told to do.
    I am using version (12.0.7.1) for the moment. Is there a newer one? And if so where can I get it?
  • Do you see anything when you select "Product updates" button? If not, can you check regions.dcf file, stored in c:\documents and settings\USER\Application Data\Navigator\12.0\? There you should see if the file is updated and what versions are available. Finally you can delete Install\setup_pc_navigator.exe to force download of the latest installation.
    regards
       Martin
  •  Finally I have  deleted Install\setup_pc_navigator.exe to force download of the latest installation and it works.
    Thank you Martin for your help

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion