Offlinecard save on SD-Card
  • Hallo zusammen,

ich hätte folgendes Problem:

Habe auf meinem Samsung S3 die App Navigator geladen und wollte die Offline-Karten auf der SD-Karte abspeichern.

Bei der Installation von Navigator wurde ich auch prompt gefragt, ob die Offline-Karten auf dem Telefonspeicher oder einer SD-Karte gespeichert werden soll. Hier habe ich SD-Karte gewählt.

Im Anwendungsmanager ist die Speicherbelegung wie folgt aufgeführt:

Anwendung 22,79 MB Daten 140 KB SD-Karte 2,58 GB Gesamt 2,60 GB

Hört sich ja eigentlich gut an. Dennoch kommt die Meldung: Interner Speicher voll

Blicke ich in die Speicherbelegung wurde alles in den internen Speicher geladen und nicht auf die SD-Karte. Diese ist nach wie vor leer.

Aus Platzgründen muss ich die Karten aber unbedingt auf die SD-Karte bekommen. Für eine Hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar.

Schöne Grüße aus Bavaria/Germany

bios5000

Hello,

I have the following problem:

Have on my Samsung S3 downloaded the app Navigator and wanted to save the offline maps on the SD card.

When you install Navigator I was promptly asked if the offline maps on the phone memory or an SD card is to be saved. Here I have chosen SD card.

The Application Manager memory usage is listed as follows:

Application 22.79 MB data 140 KB SD card 2.58 GB Total 2.60 GB

Sounds like really good. Internal memory is full: Still, I get the message

I look at the memory usage was all loaded into the internal memory and not the SD card. This is still empty.

For space reasons, I have the cards but necessarily get to the SD card. For help I would be very grateful.

Greetings from Bavaria / Germany

bios5000

• 4 Comments sorted by
  • Please send us logs using navigator/options/send logs and write "SD card problem - bios5000" into description. Thanks
  • Did you try to set the memory in extended settings ?

Einstellungen | Fortgeschrittene | SD Karte für Installation ändern
  • Yes, and I have been converted to external SD
  • "Please send us logs using navigator/options/send logs and write "SD card problem - bios5000" into description. Thanks"

I have sent.

Although the installation of external SD card is selected, the maps are stored in the internal memory.

I also get the message: The Navigator folder is set to Read Only.

Thx

bios5000

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged