Navigator for Android
  • I've been using Navigator on my Motorola Razr i for a few months now. I've updated from version 1.1.5 to 1.2.25 this week via Google Play. When in landscape mode the map is "twisted", straight road look broken & the highlighted route on the map is on the far left of the screen & not in the centre where it should be. It looks OK in portrait mode. The menu & settings pages look OK in either landscape or portrait mode. Any ideas on the problem? Is it possible to go back to v1.1.5 whilst a fix is sorted?
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • one other user mentioned this, but we cannot replicate this.
    try this prerelease version
    http://download.mapfactor.com/mapfactor_navigator.apk
  • Thanks for your prompt reply Tomas. I will try it now. For info I removed 1.2.25 & installed 1.2.24 which didn't cure the problem so I reverted back to 1.1.15 & all is OK again. I will feedback when I install the pre-release.
  • Tomas. Pre-release hasn't solved the problem. Is it possible to attach a photo to try & show the problem?
  • please email it to support, but screenshot would be better
  • OK. Not sure how to get screeshot from Motorola Razr i but I'll see what I can do.
  • Tomas. I've sent the screenshots to support-at-mapfactor.com.

Hope they help.
  • Just been asked to try v1.2.35+ & the problems solved. Thanks to all of you for the fast response.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion