Smart paste of coordinates in Search options
  • I would like to make a suggestion to make easier when searching a location with coordinates.
    Lot of apps out there allow to copy the coordinates in a format X,Y with X=LAT and Y=LONG (for instance 48.31810, 7.62280).

When I use Mapfactor navigator to search this location then I just go to the Coordinates Tab option and paste the numbers. But actually I have to do this two times and adjusting by erasing because Mapfactor doesn't recognized the format X,Y and it would be a lot easier if it could automatically split the coordinates with the comma (,) and put the LAT and LONG numbers at their respective input cells.

I hope you like this suggestion
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • yes, we received your email, it will be considered
  • Thanks for the reply

About coordinates it would be extremely useful if MapFactor could recognized and process shared weblink locations like:

or
    or

This way we could start navigating or store locations by simply opening or sharing the weblink location from any container. For instance an sms, email, google maps, whatsapp, etc, etc
  • Did this feature ever get added?

I am traveling in South Africa right now and have found many sites and hotels giving latitude,longitude but can't enter it into my places.

Or haven't figured out how.

I didn't bring my laptop with my app for generating my places entries....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion