Possible to change time format display from 24hr to 12hr?
  • Hi all, 

Apologies if I've missed this, but I've searched here, and in the documentation, and can't find the answer...

Is there any way to change the time format used within Navigator Free?

I'm running the latest version of the application on a Pocket PC, running Windows Mobile 6.1, and can't find a setting within the application for this to switch it from the 24hr clock display it's currently using to my preferred choice of 12 hr?

What I'm specifically referring to is the fields "Current Time" and "Time to Destination", for example, which are all being displayed in this 24hr format.

I did make sure that the device itself was set to display the time in 12 hr format within Windows Mobile 6.1 itself, but this did not make a difference to the application. I also checked under "Settings", thinking it might be under "Metric and Imperial Units" etc., but couldn't see anything here, or under the other options.

Is it hard-set by location in some way, in that Europe, United Kingdom, where I am at present, will auto-default to 24hr clock-format display and this cannot then be changed?

Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks for any advice.

Regards

• 4 Comments sorted by
  • No one come across this then? Possibly something for a "wish-list" for the application then?

Regards

James(UK)
  • Hi James, I think time is taken from system, may be format as well?
  • Hi Tomas, and thanks for the reply.

That's what I thought myself, but as I mentioned in my initial post, I've set the device itself to use the 12 hour clock format within Windows Mobile 6.1, but Navigator Free still displays the time in the 24 hour format...?

Anyone else got any ideas?

Thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged