blu directional signs
  • Hello,

i can't adjust the fonction show signpost "select to show blu directional signs as you are navigating",

the case is automatically ticked but nothing is show on the map when driving,

laptop whith windows 7 

thanks

• 8 Comments sorted by
  • vlue signs are available in TomTom maps
  • hello tomas,thank you for this quick answer,i am going to loock after tom tom maps,
  • hello again,

about the tom tom cards where ,whitch one and how do y find and use them please,

thanks

• go to Map manager/buy maps
  • hello,

sorry to be so slow on understanding,the cards from tomtom are good to be use with navigator 12 without any change?another think,if i have to buy tomtom cards why not buying the navigator 12 to mapfactor, what is the difference...

i am using a laptop with windows seven

• maps are identical
  • Mapfactor Navigator is a routing software. Im may be used with two species of maps (i suppose that is what you mean with "cards"). 

One species of maps comes from Open Street Maps (OSM). Since OSM is a free project, maps for Mapfactor Navigator from OSM are free as well. But you can not use OSM maps from any source. Since maps coming from OSM are processed by the company, which also provides the navigating software (ie Mapfactor), you have to use the maps from there (available on their download servers via their software). Map-updates are free as well. They are coming on a monthy basis and depend on updated OSM maps.

The other species of maps comes from tomtom. Tomtom is a commercial project, so tomtom maps for mapfactor navigator an not free maps, you have to pay for them. But tomtom maps for Mapfactor Navigator are processed by the company, which also provides the navigating software (ie Mapfactor), you have to use the maps from there (available on their download servers via their software). Map-updates are not free, but discounted, they say.
  • hello,

thanks to all for your answers

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion