not showing maps after downloading osm
  • i have downloaded earth.osm which is 76MB memory to sdcard.i chosen navigator free.
    after installing when i open app it  is not showing any map or data nothing.
    i have cleared data and rebooted after installing but not worked.what should i do?
    Thanks...
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Download at least the country you are living in.

I am not sure, but I suppose that Navigator uses earth.osm only to be able to link all single country maps to each other (imagine there is a world map drawn as a puzzle and you will need to know where exactly to put each country puzzle piece).
  • FIRST I AM THANKFUL TO U.
    so,i have tried to download maps from india country but there is no information given in osm.org website.instead they given some important places belong to asia continent such as banglore,chennai,mumbai(which belong to country india)  which i am not living in.
    after that i have exported manually some map of my place and i copied the exported osm file to sdcard/data of my mobile and i rebooted my phone.then also nothing happened. i opened navigator(map factor) app and i see no map is on it and no data available in options etc.it is just empty without showing any data.
    what can i do?
    thanks again...

• hello,
     i have exported manually some map of my place from osm.org and i copied the exported osm file to sdcard/data of my mobile and i rebooted my phone.then also nothing happened. i opened navigator(map factor) app and i see no map is on it and no data available in options etc.it is just empty without showing any data.
    what can i do?
    thanks again...
  • Hi, this is not going to work, you need to download maps from us. In Navigator click Map manager/dkownload maps.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion