Not getting English
  • I selected "english" as language on the program that gets installed on PC, but then when setting up on windows phone it starts asking some questions in (I think) Spanish and I end up with Spanish. I rechecked the language choice and reinstalled on phone with same result.

Everything is in english until it asks for a license key and I get around that without putting in a license key and it asks if I want to use "gratis" version. 
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Jeff,
    If it is Spanish, go to Menu/Configuracion/Aplicacion/Idioma and select English.
    regards
    Tomas
  • Thanks!  After first accidentally going from Spanish to Frenh I've got english now and figured out how to do a couple things with it. 

Now if I could just figure out how to exit it. All I seem to be able to do is minimize it.
  • The only thing I could figure out was to go to task manager and select Navigator 12 and end program. I found the help file and it appears I have not been able to get to the second screen on the menu. 

Everything but "EXIT" shows up, the last icon being the minimize one. 
  • Okay, I can now swipe to the second screen to get the exit icon.

Thanks again tomas for getting past the apparent language glitch. 

Now to download some additional maps...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion