POIs icons almost invisible
  • Hi all.

During car navigation,
    I can not see the icons of POIs because, on the map, their dimensions are microscopic.

This morning I tried to change the settings in DIGGER: I tried to change the zoom, change the values ​​in "scale factor detail zoom" and more: the icons remain visible when viewing them on the map, but when I'm in the car (with the zoom speed) become very very small.

Any idea?
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Paolo,
    you can edit album.style (make backup first), I changed all my icons to 80|60|50|, here is an example:
       <drawer>
          <id type="icon">AEROCLUB_ICON</id>
          <props scheme="default">80|60|50|aeroclub.png</props>
          <props scheme="autopilot_xga">80|60|50|aeroclub.png</props>
          <props scheme="uk_xga">80|60|50|aeroclub.png</props>
          <props scheme="nm_xga">80|60|50|aeroclub.png</props>
        </drawer>

regards
    Tomas
  • Thank for your reply.
    Unfortunately, the icons that I would like to view are those of my own POIs imported, and I have not found the file album.style.

• during import, in the Object appearance assignment dialog, double click the icon (style column) - here you can amend first three lines
  • Thanks.
    I tried, for now, with a single import and it seems to work!
    Tomorrow, I'll try in the car and I'll know if it really works.

• I tried it in the car, moving, and everything works fine.
    Thanks,
  • Hello Thomas

I just saw this thread. As Paolo mentioned, standard Pois are almost invisible when driving. I adjusted album.style(which is named default_album.style in my case ??) according to your hint. However, I do not see any change on my PC. I havn't tried it while driving.

Could you explain, what the various schemes mean and the meaning of the three values?

Kind regards
    yogi
  • default album,style is used only if album.style is not available
    either delete album.style (your amended deafult will be used), or make changes in album.style

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged