GPX import
  • Hi all,

to import a GPX-file doesn't work anymore at my tablet. :-(

I created the GPX with Routeconverter as a GPX1.1 and also as 1.0 file. When I send it to my tablet voa Telegram and tap to the file, the import window opens and the file is marked. Then I tap on "Import" and the file is stoired in the GPS-Record folder.

It also works to show the route in the map, but I can't start a navigation. I'm also not able to bring this route to the Route folder.

The strange thing is, that it already works in that way a few weeks ago. - What can I do?

Tomas, maybe you have any idea? ( maybe I can send you the file for testing?)

Regards
    Michael
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Additionally a supplement:

The import works as described at https://www.mapfactor.com/en/support/did-you-know/8-import-gpx-tracks/.

However, I can't get any further. I get the GPX file displayed under the GPS tab, but how do I start the navigation with these waypoints?

The older GPX files that I imported a few weeks ago are under the centre tab ( ._. ) I just need to tap on them. Unfortunately, this is not possible from the GPS folder, where I only have these points:

- Show on map
    - Replay
    - Rename
    - Delete
    - Delete All
    - Save as
    - Show Info

How do I get on from here?

Best regards
    Michael

• 1000 times SORRY ! 

Now it works! I think it was a problem with the GPX-File... With a GPX-file created with routeconverters command line version it works perfekt!

Best regards
    Michael

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion