Setup update doesn't work
  • Hi, setup utility on PC tells me there's a new version of setup untility. For half a second it seems to download anything and tells me to restart for installing. But doesn't install anything.
    Same again and again ...
    I can't find any downloaded setup package in Navigator, Download or temp folders - where is it to be found for manual installation?

Regards ...
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • c:\ProgramData\Navigator\x.y\Install\
  • Sometimes you have to remove the old setup-files first. Also you should sometimes installing the new Setup-Utility first.
  • Setup Utility didn't download NavigatorFree_install.exe - not to that folder and not to anywhere else I could find. Only told me update of setup utility selected and to restart to install - and didn't install anything. Tried several times.
    After manually downloading and installing new version of NavigatorFree_install.exe, setup utility downloaded setup_pc_navigator.exe and pnd_app.rar to that folder.

Regards ...
  • updating Setup utility downloads update for Setup utility, not for PC Navigtor
  • On my PC setup utility told me update has been downloaded and needs restart to install - but didn't install anything and told the same again after restart ...
    I had to download new setup utility manually from website and install it (as I couldn't find any file downloaded by setup utility)  - after that it downloaded new versions of PC navigator and Pocket navigator ...

Regards ...
  • you need to delete old setup, then new one will be downloaded and used
  • How do I know where the old setup file is?
  • I had old NavigatorFree_install.exe in Downloads folder - seems setup utility "saw" it and didn't download new version.
    So check there and the folder tomas mentioned in post 2

Regards ...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion