Hide the "localisation" text (see image for more details)
  • Hello !

Because of the available space on one of my bikes I have to install my handy with the mapfactor app horizontaly.

So what I see looks like that :

As you can see there is a lot of place for showing infos taken at the lower part of the screen.
    It's not really a problem when your phone is in vertical orientation, but in this case it "eats" a good part of the map.
    I like to see infos like the speed, remaining kilometers, arriving time, etc...
    But the part showing where I am (the one showing "Route d'Eschau, Illkirch-Graffenstaden - Strasbourg") is rather useless I think and takes a not negligible part of the screen for nothing, while I would like to see "more map".

So I would ask as a feature request that in the app's parameters you can choose to show this info line or not on the screen.

Thank you developpers to take this in account !

Roland

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Salut Roland,
    Tu restes appuyé sur l’écran et tu cliques sur « activer le plein écran « 
    Mais tu n’auras plus la distance restante ou autres....
    J’ai déjà fait cette demande il y a longtemps...
    Denis 
  • Thanks, c'est déjà un début, j'avais déjà vu.
    Il y a peut-être un truc que j'ai raté, mais je n'ai jamais vu de doc sur MN où on trouve tous ces "trucs et astuces" (comme l'histoire du % pour ne pas commenter les points de passages), pour l'instant j'ai découvert toutes les finesses plus ou moins au hasard sur ce forum !

Bon passage d'an !

Roland

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion