Another routing glitch
  • It looks like there's another glitch on I-20. I routed between Duncanville and The Parks in Arlington (32.676249, -97.026558) and this happened:
    I know it's Mapfactor because I consulted with the OSM forum and they suggested an alternative routing service to compare it with. The alternative didn't have a problem.
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • please provide departure and destination in coordinates, we will check
  • Sorry this took so long. I got busy dealing with some personal problems. Because the original departure was my house, I'll give an alternate departure and destination that should follow that highway.

Departure:
    32.662087, -96.910450

Destination:
    32.678302, -97.128171
  • with default car setting moreorless the whole route is on motorway
    please check your vehicle settings
  • For some reason, it was on the bicycle profile. I know I use a separate app for when I go bicycling. That way, it's easier to have two different programs instead of having to switch between profiles. I may have tried using the app once to go bicycle riding just to see how well it would track. But, I don't recall changing to the bicycle profile. Either way, I switched it to car and it's working now. I know you have the car profiles alphabetically. But, considering that users will more than likely use the app for driving, have you considered putting Car at the top of the list?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged