Device Reset
  • I had to reset my device, after installing the app I can not load Tom Tom commercial maps any more, getting error message (invalid key). I used your build in option with email and order ID and got no answer, the SD card containing the files and maps suffered no changes. Please this is urgent. Thank you for your help.
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • please email, it cannot be resolved here
  • Do you have a email address for me. Thank you 
  • Ok, I have it. Thank you.
  • Same issue : after resetting the HTC and reinstalling Navigator I get the "Invalid key" - asking for email address and Order-ID.  Unfortunately I don't have a Order-ID as I just downloaded the free version.
    If I enter my email adress and press OK then it shows "Checking. Please wait" Nothing happens ever after (even not an error message).
    Please give me a hint or help.
    Thanks in advance.
  • delete file atlas.idc
  • Thanks tomas
    Navigator works !
  • Same issue here. Installed Free version which seemed to go properly, to see if I'd like a paid version but it just keeps prompting me for a Key. 

I looked in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Navigator16" and did not see any file named "atlas.idc" in any directory/sub-directory.

I then searched the entire "C" drive for "atlas.idc" but it was not found

Windows 7 Home Edition 64 bit.

Your assistance would be appreciated.
  • thisis somewhhat different problem
    you are running commercil version, not Navigator FREE
    go to Start/Programs/Navigator/PC Navigator and select Navigator free

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged