No Map Download page
  • Hi there,

something went wrong with my Navigator installation. I updated my phone to a new Android (7.0) and now I cannot download the maps anymore... 

Clearing the cache, deleting data, uninstalling and re-installing the app didn't help. I can load it, saying that I want to use the free maps. But as soon as I klick the "ok" for downloading the maps my screen gets either black or white and just freezes.

Formerly I have allowed the Navigator to overwrite my existing installation on the SD-Card. However, then I deleted this folder (navigator) in the SD-Card and now I cannot download any maps anymore nor go into the app itself...

Who can help??
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • you can also download maps using our PC version:
    http://navigatorfree.mapfactor.com/
    once maps are downloaded, copy them to your device, android/data/com.mapfactor.navigator/files/navigator/data folder
  • hi everybody,

same problem. i tried to copy the maps from pc to smartphone, but they were not seen by my smartphone.
    i only copied the country_osm.mca and not the earth_osm.mca. was it the reason ??

thanks for reply
  • earth_osm.mca is essential.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion