Exit full mode and use MapFactor Navigator as normal Windows program
  • how to exit full mode / minimize and use it as normal win 10 program?
    I have a large tablet and using it as in car music player, so it would be perfect to use Mapfactor Navigator15 along side with multiple programs on one desktop.
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • If I remember well, you will find somewhere in this forum an option to start navigator.exe from the execute field with.
  • Thanks a lot. I am not often using command line. Could anyone clarify ? Should I change default_settings xml file or I have got something wrong?
  • This is my example for Windows 10:

If you look into properties of your navigator icon the target line should read something like this, of course depending on in which folder you installed it:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Navigator15\PC_Navigator\PC_Navigator.exe" --window_border=yes --atlas='C:\ProgramData\Navigator\15.0\atlas_pcn_free.idc'

Uli
  • It worked, as well you can control its position manually by adding position command with numbers. Actually window border sizing doesn't work. It is only possible to move a window, maximize or minimize to the size you have set in command.

I am appreciate your help, at least I am able to adapt Navigator manually to my needs now. Thanks.
  • When using Win+T for Taskbar and Alt+Tab for changing windows, full screen mode is better.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion