Editing colours
  • Hi,

I've edited the colour scheme I use quite extensively; navigating is no problem, as I could also change the "Navigation highlight" to suite my new scheme.

However, if I go to "Itinerary/Calculate route",  the "calculation highlight is unchanged, and together with my new colour scheme it's very nearly invisible.

Is there any way to change the colour of this highlight that I simply haven't found yet?

If not, I'd like to make this a FEATURE REQUEST.

Regards,
    Jochen
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • If I understood your request correctly, the answer is hidden behind a "suboptimal" German translation :-D

Einstellungen --> KARTE --> Kartenfarben --> Navigation Höhepunkt
  • Actually, I changed to the English version a while ago.

My problem is that the Navigation Highlight behaves differently, in these two situations:

1. I set a destination and  additionally set my current coordinates as departure point, then tap...
                          Route Info / Navigate
    and get a highlight in the colour I chose, highly visible for me.

2. If I choose the same start and end of my route, but then tap...
                          Route Info / Itinerary / calculate route / show on Map
        ... the highlight is in a totally different colour (a kind of pale purple) that's much harder for me to see (due to my choice of street colours, possibly also because I am slightly colour blind).

I would like both highlights to be the colour of my choice.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion