Mapfactor Navigator PC version (Windows)
  • PC version v.21.3.5

In the german translation of Vehicle type - Road Restrictions the items "Toll Road", "Charge Road" and "Congestion Charge" are translated a little bit confusing as "Mautstraßen erlaubt", "Mautstraßen erlaubt" and "Zentrum erlaubt", see attached screenshot.

In the Android version these phrases are correctly translated as "Mautstraße", "Vignettenpflichtige Straße" and "City-Maut". Is it possible to apply this translation into the PC version?

By the way: How does MFN with OSM maps evaluate the setting "Charge Road" ("Vignettenpflichtige Straße")? Which OSM tags are used for this?
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • To answer my own question (how does MFN with OSM maps evaluate the setting "Charge Road"): As far as I found out there is up until now no way to tag ""Charge Road" ("Vignettenpflichtige Straße") in OSM.

So I think it would help avoid confusion if this option was not shown when using OSM maps.
  • In German there are also two types of "Hauptstraße" ("Primary Road" and "Major Road"). Best is to ignore that without being confused.

Regards ...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion