New voice issue.. Also music navigation issue
  • Hi
    I have been trying to find a data free navigation app for my car, as I don't want to use google maps any more.
    I have tried about 8 so far, and all of them have their pros and cons.
    I installed v5.5 of MF Nav and am really liking it so far, though I have run into a couple of issues,
    When playing music in the car, this app doesn't lower the music a little to give navigation instructions. It is all one level, and you can't hear what is being said, and the other issue is when trying to download a new voice, I really dislike Lotta. The button says Download more voices, but when clicked takes you to the download maps page..
    (added.. At the top of the download maps page there is a Sound link, that's where the voices are, though only 1 other female English sadly)
    Can anyone point me in the right direction? :D

Thanks

Roc

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • If you use Android try setting your sound output to Google TTS. There is a better choice of voices.
  • I also had the same problem.
    Download ringtones easily on your phone at https://klingeltone-kostenlos.de/
  • The advantage of google tts also is that streetnames will be announced, whereas recorded voices do not.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion