Voice guidance
  • Let's start with saying that I only use MF for voice guidance during motorcycle tours that I or someone else planned ahead. I also have tomtom mobile for point a to b guidance which is far superior to mf when you only rely on spoken directions. But since Tomtom lacks in waypoint implementation and advanced route planning I turn to MF. The things that really annoy me about the MF voice guidance and that I would love to see upgraded in new versions are:
    - disable the waypoint announcements (optional per waypoint).
    - when you get directions to make a turn wich is followed closely by another turn the second instruction often come too late and without a warning so you miss it and you need to turn around. This would work better when the guidance tells you something like: turn left then turn right.
    - last of all, the ability to work with gpx format would be great and there should also be a better way to import your routes from another device (pc), instead of manually messing with the xml files.

Hope you guys care about it as much as I do☺.
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • to import GPX files click on one and select Navigator

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion