Is it possible to make the House Numbers bigger?
  • On a Galaxy S4 i need a microscope to see the house numbers and on a galaxy pocket  and y are not enough pixels available, because this phones draw mre resolution than pixels at display. On my Samsung Sync Master CRT i think always i need glasses...
    And when click on a house i wish in Information the Postcode and the House Number.
    Thank You.
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Matthias, you can increase font size in settings/map colours and settings/map scale
  • Hello, this works good, thank you very much, but street names are then to big.
    Maybe should really not only the name of buildings in the information; it should be also the street name and postcode and house number in information of a building because sometimes you cant see to which road a house belongs.
  • for advanced size editing you can use color scheme editor - settings/map colors/edit color scheme/default/edit scheme/text/house number
  • This is very nice.
    In Windows i cant find this color sheme editor.
  • Matthias I don't understand. In one post  you mention your device is Android (Android Navigator crashes with GPS off). In this one you talk about windows, which version are you using?
  • I use Navigator on all our platforms. Android 2.3 and 4.4.2, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 7 32 bit, Windows XP 32 bit. And i am downloading the maps only in onen of them and the other will be with new maps synchonized over LAN. The Android 4.4.2 can only be connected as MTP and not as Storage, therefore can the newer android devices only be updated with the bad windows explorer. This is really bad. In Windows Explorer is it better u delete all files in the android folder and copy all files from windows to android. For Storages and over LAN i use FreeCommander for synchronizing.

I know how to install windows and i have more windows 8 licenses for upgrading to windows 10 also for other windows xp computers, but one windows 8 is really enough...... And i do not install a new 32 bit OS, 32 bit was yesterday.
  • you can use color scheme editor on Android and then copy album.style from phone to PC. Anyway there is also color scheme editor for PC: http://www.directions.ltd.uk/mapconfig/map%20editor.rar

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged