Cannont download speedcameras
  • Hello,

I downloaded Mapfactor navigator again for my wintersport vacation. I downloaded all the maps I need but I cannot get the speedcameras downloaded.
    I go to settings -> Camera (for settings like warningslevels and tones) and then it says:

"There s no speed camera data installed. You can install them using Map manager."

And a button with: "Download speed cameras" is placed under the sentence.

When I push the button it goes to a other screen and I see the loading circle. Then suddenly the loading circle disappears and i see and empy white screen where I should see available map downloads and the only thing I can choose is "exit".

Now is there a way to just download the speedcamera.mca  (wich should be the file) and put it in the correct folder myself?
    Or should i try it on a different way?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings Daan
    English is not my first language so I excuse me for any grammar or sentence mistaeckes ( :D )

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Hi Daan,

I had the same problem on my galaxy s3 mini but the problem has been fixed with the latest update two days ago (thanks to the developers!) :-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion