Observations and Request
  • All in all; pretty decent app. Just a few observations/requests:
    - Search is a buggy frustrating mess. I hope that you are aware and are working on this
    - Roads need to be size scaled to differentiate between large multilane highways down to single lane one way streets
    - Color codes need to be better employed to easily distinguish between limited access highways (i.e. no stoplights, only on/off ramps) and other types of highways. These color codes should be varied slightly so that toll roads are easily distinguishable along the route
    - Some routing optimization is needed because the "best" route that the thing chooses is hit and miss as to whether or not it actually IS the best route
    - Need an option to toggle the street address numbers (they are a nice feature, but sometimes clog the map)
    - A folder/subfolder option in the "my routes" (like "my places") would be nice.
    - And lastly, I'm hoping that things like airports will eventually be filled in.
  • 0 Comments sorted by
  • Hi TynMahn.

Go to My Places, click on Add Group and type in the new Folder/Group Name. Long press on the favourite you want to move to the new group and choose which group to move it to.

All done.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion