Navigator stalls with white window when seleting target from favorites
  • I cannot make routings from one of my favorites to anothers, I select one favorites as start from the list and it is shown on the map. I go back to favorites and select another favorite from the list as target. After that  the program stalls with a white window an eventually crashes - or remains stalled. Latest Android version. GPS on or off
  • 9 Comments sorted by
  • Oldie, I never thought you would come with a question :-)
    does it happen with any favourite, or just one?
  • It happens with any favourite (I tried four or five of my dozen). And it is always the second one, I want to choose. It is no difference, if I choose "set as start" or "set as target" for the first place.

Even, when I cancel the second list, Navigator ends with a white screen.
  • may be your favourites.xml is corrupted?
    delete it and start with a new one and see what happens
  • I renamed the file to extension *.old and had an empty list afterwards.

Trying to fill it again, I could just add one single entry. After tapping "show on map" for the second entry, the phone answers with a white screen ...
  • Can you send us related log files (/sdcard/navigator/log folder) ... it could be more clear from that. Mention this forum URL as reference.
    regards
       Martin
  • send how or where to?
  • support  mapfactor.com please
  • I now found, that it is not only a problem of favourites. The device stalls as well, when using a second search via the search function.
  • The problem seems to be gone, when I use the text-menu rather than the graphical menu. Even with the old favorites file.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion