OVI selection in Android
  • I am using the current version.
    Whenever I select one OVI, let's say shopping, the map shows all kinds of OVIs, not just shopping.
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • but is it possible, that the selected OVIs are bigger than the other OVIs?

• Hum, at least I did not detect that. However: when I select only one, I expect to see only this one ;-)
  • Okay, can it be, that in your settings every type of OVI (Einstellungen --> OVI-Typen) are selected?
    Unselect all and search again for only one OVI. Now you will see only your wishes
  • Nee, die waren bisher bei mir immer komplett deaktiviert. Nun habe ich einen einzigen aktiviert. Funktioniert aber auch bei zweien so. Kannst du es nicht nachstellen?
  • Öh, nö...

ich habe jetzt alle OVI-Typen deaktiviert. Gehe nun über die Suche nach Cafe/Pub, wähle drei Einträge aus und sehe auf der Karte auch nur diese drei...
  • I see that there is apparently a misunderstanding:
    I never talked bout the OVI search.
    Instead, I go to Settings --> OVI (which until today where empty), select one value (*), change directly to the maps and will find ALL kind of OVIs shown. When I deselect all OVI types in the settings, none are displayed on the map (which is correct).

(*) but same problem if selection of more than one.

PS Cool, I can create stars here ;-)
  • Well... nice stars...

okay, but don't forget, that on categorie of OVIs contains different undercategories of OVIs, like

Einkaufen und Essen
    contains
    - Cafe/Pub
    - Geldautomat
    - Notarzt
    uvm.
  • Oops, of course you are right! I was so fixed on the symbols shown on the OVI menu that I assumed that only these should be shown on the map .... Thanks.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion