OSM Detaillevel
  • Hi,

I just changed from navdroyd to navigator free. So far looks great except one little thing.
    When I zoom in I can't  see names of hotels, restaurants,... in Vienna metros/subways are missing too. Navdroyd had all this information, maybe they created maps more detailed.
    Would be great if you could think about that.

btw. you can ask for 5-10 euros for navigator without problems. It would be still kind of free as long as you update the maps.

Kind regards
    Christian
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • You probably know, that you can click on any object on the map, hotels, restaurants etc, then the click changes into a red circle. Then click on the INFO (I) symbol and most of the times there is more information about the symbol. For a hotel e.g. its name.

But the names do not appear on the map automatically at any level of detail

Uli

• And I do not want all these informations on my general map, when I do not need this information for navigation. 

I would on a case by case basis use a checklist, which offers me to show a set of locations as "gasstations", "public transport stops" "hotels" and the like.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion