Interface, permissions, Lane guidance, traffic signals, buildings
  • A more MODERN looking main menu would be better than the present bland black and white user interface . Also the road restrictions don't seem to work. I turned off ALL the road types and still my car was able to use the roadways. PLEASE FIX. 

In some countries there are some roads that are restricted by law for use by authorized persons/vehicles only. I should be able to edit the car/road permissions so it can/can't pass on these roads. 

Lane guidance is also another useful feature. 

I also updated the Trinidad and Tobago map on OpenStreetMap last month and did no see any updates that I did in the latest map or software update . 

Finally why are there NO traffic-lights on the Trinidad and Tobago map and my buildings also DO NOT appear elevated even with the option checked in the settings?

I'm using Android 4.2.1

Kindest Regards
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • road restrictions do work, not sure what makes you think otherwise
    you can close road link by clicking it and selecting 'pencil'
    lane guidance is available when in map data - it is frequently missing in free maps though
    cut off is end of calendar month - are you sure you edited in March?
    at this moment we do not provide traffic lights, may be in the future
  • Thank you for your timely response. I will try to close road link advice and see how that goes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion