Route not found, is map routeable? (newbie) RESOLVED
  • Hi
    Trying a request for any set of directions on St Lucia the response is "route not found". There is a latest option for a routeable map from OSM but do I need to make specific settings in Navigator Free? or is there a way to confirm that the downloaded map is routeable?
    I have tried by setting just a small route of main streets and also tried different modes i.e. car and  pedestrian
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • please provide coordinates for departure and destination
  • SOLVED
    I was looking for the way of using coordinates in the android app version (Version 1.4.24). I could not find this but when I found and tried Route Simulation on the PC application I  got turn by turn navigation.
    So I have found route simulator on the android app and again it works.
    So it seems that route calculation requires that you are in rough proximity to the route or at least the map area, whilst the Simulation mode does not need this.
  • You can calculate a route without gps on and anywhere in the world. Search or select a start point and set it as the start point from the drop down menu. do the same thing with the destination, then from the tools menu select calculate route.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged