TRAK Tnav-422
  • Hi i've got navigation TRAK TNAV -422 and there is old map. How I can update a new map on this ? I tried to download a new version from this webside but there is a problem. This navigation TRAK doesn't have any update. I hope that is for free if is accessible. Please give me answer if somebody knows how to do this. I don't want to sale it. cheeers.
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Really nobodys can't help me? What I supposed to do?
  • I found sth about this navigation:
    WinCE6.0
    SiRF Atlas V 664 MHz
    ARM11
    64ch GPS
    SiRFAlwaysFix
    Do You have Navigator on Your navigation, or You want to install it instead of another program?
  • The second one i think.  I wanna upgrade a new version. But i think should be fine when I install a new version map on micro sd separately. Then I can check does this version is better then old one or not?!. If the new version on micro sd will be worse, that I can delete this from micro sd, and leave the old map in the system anyway. I found on webside http://navigatorfree.mapfactor.com/en/ downloading a new version. I downloaded this version in to my system last time. But there is error. My GPS TRAK tnav-422 cannot read that version. :( I don't know why?! If you know correct link when I can download a new version pls answer. Cheers I hope the upgrade is for free. 
  • here is full information of my gsp.
    Windows Embedde CE 6.0
    Core  X13-12056
    whatever it means:)
  • Download setup.exe from http//..., and install it on Your PC (You get additional icon on pulpit - Navigator Setup Utility).

Run it and install Navigator on micro-sd (->>Install application,->>Install Pocket Navigator, ->>set katalog),

then install maps on this micro-sd card. (->>Install Map Data...,->>Free regions).

Now, Your micro-sd card is ready to test (with maps and program)
    Put it in navigation and run it.

Please write short note if it works.

(edit)
    You don't have to download setup again - just run it on PC (Windows).
  • ok I'll try. I let you know in a free time what I did. Cheers.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged