Stop route navigation in Navigator 11
  • Hello,

Since "Stop Navigation" icon seems to have been removed from Navigator 11, how is it possible to stop navigate a route in order to get the initial status where just the vehicle position is displayed?

Maybe I am just not seeing something obvious??

If points are removed, and "optimize" is pressed, the route disapears no availabe route text is displayed but no new route calculation is possible...

Thanks!
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Maybe the navigate/stop navigation-button is outside your visible screen. If display can#t show all buttons, there is a second screen. You get it wiping over display from right to left.

HTH Michael
  • But, is there a navigate/stop navigation-button en Navigator 11?? I can't see it neither in the second screen...

Even in the manual this icon doen't appear. There is a "Route" one, a "My Routes"... please see image in pag.47 from manual (http://www.mapfactor.com/pn11/manuals/en/Navigator.pdf)

Thanks for your fast reply.

• There is navigate on/off button but not in the default set. Please go in settings/application/Organize main menu and check Navigate
    regards
       Martin

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged