Mapfactor not responding to any buttons
  • Hi everyone,
    I loved this app, My maps were working fine until yesterday. I downloaded one new maps for another state and I moved the data to Sd card. After that when I open the app, either it close itself with window appearing "MapFactor is not responding, and needs to close". I cleared all the data from application manager (I've android 4.0.4 installed), it did not help. Then I uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, it did not help either. Finally, after uninstalling the app one more time, I deleted all the data and folder "navigator" from explorer menu. This did not help.
    Does anyone know what to do?
    Doug
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • probably map files are corrupted, try to delete maps and redownload

android/data/com.mapfactor.navigator/files/navigator/data

• Hi Tomas,
    I deleted the Temp folder in android/data/com.mapfactor.navigator/files, as there was no navigator directory in there.
    But still, I can not download any new maps as the Map Manager button is not responding like other buttons. The application closes by itself or warning message appears that shown Navigator is not responding, do you want to wait/ close/ send report.
    Please let me know...
    Thanks
  • please look in both, internal storage and SD
  • Search for the folder Navigator. It should be in the same stage as the folder Android.
    Than browse to folder data. You should find your maps there.
  • Thank you! it works now

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion