PLEASE help me!!!!
  • im trying to get this software up and running on a win ce 6 nav system.  i have posted on other threads but get no response,  If anybody can get this running for me i will send you some $$ to your paypal account.  i have tried every software imaginable and cannot get it going.  I installed software and map on sd card,.  then i tell nav system where to execute from but nothing happens at all..
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • do you have the latest version? did you install CE version rather then windows mobile version?
  • i believe so, i installed the navigator 11 setup utility.  then i installed the ce program and map on sd card.
  • try to update to the latest version using setup utilities
  • it say there are none available, the bottom of my screen says its version 11.0.15
  • what does it mean on the bottom of the installation page,this version may require additional librarires missing on your device.???

• 11.0.15 is the setup utilities version ? look on your sd card for navigator.log.txt - when you open it you should see what version you have and why it is not running

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion