Navigator free 18 release date?
  • How to find out when Navigator free 18 released? How about a announcement on the internet or here in the forum?
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • It is already released, at least the PC version. Version 18.1.4
    WINCE version is still 17.1.6

Uli
  • Hello,

i have a problem,when i try to make the update from 17 to 18 via the 17 update it apen an error

c:\ProgramData\Navigator\x.y\setup\setup.dat is not RAR archive and then a new popup  "unable to copy new file.Runing the old setup version,and when i do it it start again

thanks

• @zaza, please remove all files from the folder "C:\ProgramData\Navigator\x.y\Install\",because there are the old setup files saved. And if there a old version, the setup utility do not downloading the new. And ignore the product updates - use just Install application for the Application update. And for the Setup Utility Update just downloading it new from the internet.
  • @Matthias Well, I installed on a fresh WIN 10 PC and after an install on PC and WINCE I got the following files in \ProgramData\Navigator\18.1\Install:

pnp:app.rar  which is the WINCE setup still version 17.1.6
    setup_pc_navigator.exe which is the PC version 18.1.4-1
      out of which installed PC_Navigator.exe 18.1.02.1 (sorry for the mistake 3 posts above, 18.1.4)

I did nothing special except untick "Early maps access".  See the other thread "setup utility 18.1.0"

Uli
  • @Uli When you use the x.y folder, you need top delete the old files.  I don't know anymore what how to use the x.y folder, but while a fresh installation the setup utility requesting for where to save downloaded data, and there is a option for the x.y folder or a folder for all installed products. This was not my problem. The setup utility downloaded the setup file for Navigator and installed 17.1 anyway and a day later it downloaded 18.1.4. This is strange because you got the 18 erlier.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion