Enter HEX color codes in scheme editor
  • Hi,

it would be great if we could enter a specific HEX code in the color picker of the map scheme editor. I know that it's possible to just enter the HEX codes in the album.style file, but it would be easier to find the part I want to edit in the app's included scheme editor, and it would be more convenient.

Since the colors are stored as HEX codes in said file anyway, I assume it wouldn't be too hard to include as a feature.

Thanks
  • 9 Comments sorted by
  • I just implemented it, it will be a part of the Navigator since version 4.0.36+. Anyway Android does not have any nice system hex keyboard also the input is not so comfortable.
  • I cannot find this new feature in 4.0.37.
    I looked at Map Customization -> Edit Color cheme -> Default - Edit scheme But I do not see the possibility to enter Hwx Codes in the line and area sections.

• it is at the bottom of colour palette
  • I have installed mapfactor in android-x86. The hex-numbers are not visible.
    I installed the app als on my old samsung phone. Here the hex-numbers are visible.
  • checked again on my phone:
    in portrait mode: hex codes are visible
    in landscape mode: hex codes are not visible
  • Don't mind, besides the color hexcode enter field there are more minor issues in landscape mode.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion