1. changing route automatically due to traffic jam - 2. who gives / updates the signs of stores
  • I dont want you to get tired !! This is the 2nd question (includes 2 questions) and hope not needing to ask again . 

i Have paid navigator application  in android phone , and paid maps tom tom .. 

Questions : 

1. Once , one technician or representative , have promised me that one day will include in its application . 

Guys this is the only thing that is missing from a gps !! (in contrast to tom tom itself application ) 

Its a new era , when your phone , changes the route you had pre-set , due to traffic jam .. 

Please , do you know when it will happen ? !!! 

will it be of the same cost , or have to pay more  ? 

2. Some known places in my neighborhood , for example bank, tavern, pharmacy , etc 
    have changed their name , changed position since years, or closed totally ..
    who updates them ?

someone from Greece (where i live) without your reaction, 
    or by you or tom tom ? 

how can we help changing them ?  
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • 1. When navigating tap on the map. You get a window, which asks you to confirm the distance to the obstacle. A second screen asks you to confirm the length of the obstacle. After having done this, you will get an new route.

2. For tomtom maps I don't know. But you will have to report any changes via the tomtom website and afterwards buy a (discounted) new map update from Mapfactor (check the date of map data!).

OSM maps are basically updated once a month. You may change OSM data at openstreetmap.org and will get your change (depending on processing dates) upon the free download of new maps within two months at the latest.
  • i meant automatically re-count of the route due to traffic ... 

sth before a month , one lady had told me in youtube channel that will be made what i asked whithin 2-3 months 

• HD traffic will be available soon, please be patient

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged