Resizing window...Solved!
  • I want to run Navigator(free) beside another program in Windows 7 however it is always in full screen.
    Any way to resize the screen?
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • You can start it with a certain size but not resize flexible. See the manual under "Command line arguments"

Uli
  • That seems to be the solution however you will have lead to where I find that line to edit .....or is it an extra command? If so i will need even more help.
    I am not a newbie at computers but I'm not a programmer :(

Thanks
  • you need to make shortcut where you specify command line parameters
  • If you use Alt+TAB for jumping between Widows, you can working always in full screen and dont neet resizing.
  • Like tomas said, create a shortcut on your desktop and modify the contents of the target line as described in the manual, fitting your needs.
    Different example:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Navigator17\PC_Navigator\PC_Navigator.exe" --window_border=yes --atlas='C:\ProgramData\Navigator\17.1\atlas_pcn_free.idc'
  • I got it now....I just have to play with the values to get it the way I want.

Thanks!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion